CLASSES ON HOLD INDEFINITELY
Update August 2021 – Due to the ever changing environment and challenges we are currently facing our classes have been postponed indefinitely.
As an alternative we have put together take home Beginner Crochet and Beginner Knitting Kits.
They are both suitable for Adult and Children.
The Crochet Kit
- 3 balls of Heirloom Easycare , Yarning Place Beginner Instructions and Pattern, Clover/Addi Crochet Hook, Yarning Place Project Bag .
- This will give you the basic skills required to crochet, casting on and off and make a Granny Square,
- Suggested colour combinations are 710 & 799 & 732 & 737 725 & 754 742 & 787.
- Or choose 3 balls from our range of 20 colours in this yarn .https://yarningplace.com.au/product/easy-care-5ply-merino-wool-heirloom/
- Please let us know if this is for Adults or Kids as Kids need a larger crochet hook.
The Knitting Kit
- 2 balls of Loyal 8ply/DK 100% wool. Yarning Place Beginner Instructions and Pattern. This will give you the basic skills required to knit, casting on and off and plain and purl knitting.
- Choose 2 balls from our range of 20 colours in this yarn https://yarningplace.com.au/product/loyal-8ply-merino-wool-naturally-dk/ or
- Feel free to call to upgrade to Superfine Merino of White Gum Woo, Zara or Bellissimo
- Please let us know if this is for Adults or Kids as Kids need a larger sized knitting needles
PLEASE CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION 03 9399 4213 OR EMAIL YARN@YARNINGPLACE.COM.AU
Please fill out the form and choose your selected class
Do you want to learn how to create your own Macramé piece or refresh your skills? Are you curious as to how people make beautiful wall hangings, pot holders or other pieces. Do you want to design and make a unique piece of Macramé?
Come to our Macramé class and find out the answers to these question as well as learning how to make your own gorgeous piece in a comfortable environment with like-minded people.
At the end of the 2nd classes you will be know how to do basic macrame knots and have created a piece of work that you have selected and made.
Where, when and what do you get?
The classes are taken by our expert Macramé maker who will get you Knotting in no time. Classes are capped at 4 people to allow you to get individualised attention
Cost for 2 week class is $120.00 with materials including:
- 4 hours of Tuition
- Enough cotton twine in your choice of colour from our range to make your own individual Macrame project
- Support item (ring or branch- from which to start your project)
- Light refreshments
The class is taken over 2 x 2 hours over 2 weeks and can be on a Thursday evening or a Saturday afternoon
- Class outlines • Session One – Learn basic knots •
- Session Two – Using basic knots create an item of your choice
To register your interest complete the form above or call 9399 4213 or drop by the shop and register in person.